Internship UX / UI Designer
Are you a student who wants to improve your skills as UX / UI Designer? Are you a problem solver person, eager to be part of the start-up world and help Konnektid become a great product? If so, join us.
That’s what we are looking for. Join us now.
What you are going to do
- Analyse data (such as and Mixpanel) to find problems on the Konnektid website
- Come up with solutions to solve the problems we face everyday
- Create mockups which express your vision of the best solution to a specific problem
- Communicate with developers to help them implement the design concepts
- Work in an agile environment
- Ability to create high quality mockups
- Attention to detail. But you also know when it's time to get feedback before working further in your concept
- Knowledge of the main design principles: typography, composition, hierarchy, colour, etc
- Ability to create solutions for both, web and mobile
- Mastery of design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop, or any others that you feel more comfortable with to create wireframes and visual mockups
- Good communication and integration as a team player: you'll be part of a small team and you'll be working alongside other designers, developers, social community managers, copywriters, etc
- Attending university in Design, Web Design or similar
- You know how to use the design tools of your choice
- You are excited to work in a startup with fast pace, in a small team
What we can offer
A challenging and creative environment in a growing sharing economy start-up, located in the centre of Amsterdam. At Konnektid, you will have your own responsibilities within a short time and will be able to improve your skills. As well as the chance to impact directly on our product, not only with your skills, but also as a team member in brainstorm sessions, product concept, etc.
Do you think you are a perfect match? Send a portfolio or links to the best examples of your work, with a CV and a motivation letter to Aline Lickel: [email protected]nnektid.com.